Friday, July 15, 2011

And the winners are.....

I find this hard to do because a lot of my friends joined. I was thinking of printing the names on a piece of paper and have my kids pick the winners. But I don't want to be biased, so I decided to use Random.org. To all those who joined, thank you very much, you've been such wonderful friends. It does not matter if I win on that contest or not, all that matters is that I had fun.

So here they are!



Congratulations to Matt Suzara! You've won a set of Gluta-C Products.

And for the Trois Bag...


Congratulations Merry Jane Ocol!

Please check your FB inbox later today on when to claim.

Winner of The Spa GC will be announced later today, undecided pa ang lola niyo! Most probably, hubby will choose para hindi uli biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment